CHANGE of DATE
RRC – Technology and Plans for Success
Wednesday, DECEMBER 8, 2021 – 9am – 5pm CT/ 8am – 4pm MT
This 1-Day course examines the changing role of real estate agents in the rapidly-evolving technology age and provides guidance on the technologies needed to effectively work with today’s connected consumers. You will leave the class with templates, strategies, and tools to identify, evaluate, and select appropriate technologies to enhance your communication, productivity, and efficiency, while keeping your clients’ data safe.
What you will learn:
- Select the appropriate equipment, software, and technology platforms needed to streamline your operations and meet the expectations of today’s tech savvy consumer
- Leverage customer relationship management (CRM) software to grow your network, communicate proactively with clients, and maximize efficiencies in your business
- Design and optimize your website to improve your professionalism to the consumer and provide data to help them understand your services
- Develop effective email marketing initiatives to improve client communications and provide value to your client
7 Elective Hours of Continuing Education – This course gives you 8 hours toward your GRI designation (GRI 508- Technology) and CRS Designation.
*To receive CE, your camera MUST BE on at all times per the South Dakota Real Estate Commission.
Zoom Best Practices for Attendees
- Double check your internet connection on your computer or mobile device. If you are having connection issues, if may be helpful to move closer to your wireless router. You can test your internet connection speed before the meeting at https://www.speedtest.net.
- Be sure to test your camera and mic on your computer at https://zoom.us/test. If your computer audio is weak, consider using wired headphones for optimum audio quality.
- Adjust your camera for best lighting and avoid backlighting by making sure there are no windows or bright white walls behind you. Webcams are often challenged by bright backgrounds, which means sitting in front of a window will likely result in your face being silhouetted.
- If you plan to attend your scheduled meetings on a mobile device, be sure to install the Zoom application on that device in advance. This will need to be done at least half an hour before the scheduled meeting. To download, head to https://zoom.us/download. Once on the Download Center landing page, scroll to “Zoom Client for Meetings” and click the blue “Download” button.
- If using a computer, go to https//zoom.us and click Join. Input the meeting ID that you receive via email. You will be asked to fill out “meeting registration”. This is only to verify you are in the meeting. This is how we monitor attendance that time has been fulfilled to receive credit.
- Keep your microphone muted at all times unless speaking. Before you speak, take a moment to introduce yourself. Once you are finished speaking, please remember to mute your microphone again.
- Make sure your laptop, tablet, or mobile device are plugged into a charger, so you don’t run low on battery during the meeting. Some meetings may be locked after they begin and you will not be allowed re-entry if you lose connection.
- If you would like more information on joining a meeting with Zoom—https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193
- If you are disconnected for any reason, you MUST call the SD REALTORS office at 605-224-0554 immediately. You are unable to start one day and finish the next. You must complete all 6 hours at one time
Information on RRC
Council members represent the top 3 percent of all REALTORS® in the country. With more than 30,000 members you are immediately connected to a professional network of top producers for best-in-class education, networking, valuable referrals and more.
When you join ranks with the most accomplished agents and brokers in the U.S., you gain the credentials and advanced professional knowledge that commands the trust and attention of your clients and peers. You will set yourself on the path to earning the most prestigious designation in real estate.
For more information – https://crs.com/designation/benefits