VIRTUAL Spring Caravan
Real Estate License Law
Wednesday, April 28 or Thursday, April 29, 2021
Class starts at 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM CT/ 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM MT
PENDING: 6 Required Hours of Postlicensing and Continuing Education and fulfills NAR’s Mandatory Code of Ethics Training
Instructor: Kimberly Allard
Tuition Fees ~ All Licensees – $60.00
Registration deadline Monday, April 26, 2021 at 5:00pm CT.
- Please review the system requirements provided by Zoom.us: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-System-Requirements-for-PCMac-and-Linux.
- To participate in the class, the instructor must be able to maintain audio with you in order for you to receive credit.
- Please note that a wired connection is optimal and will be less likely dropped from the class, which would result in forfeiture of CE credit.
Rules for Continuing Education
Just as in the classroom, the rules for CE apply here as well.
- Students will be monitored for participation.
- Performing other tasks on your equipment is not allowed during class time.
- The instructor will provide time for breaks and lunch (where applicable).
- At no time should the student log off during the class.
- If you must step away from your computer for any reason, use the chat feature to let your monitor know.
- In order to receive continuing education, the Course Virtual Attendance Attestation form MUST emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 605-224-8975 within 24 hours of the conclusion of the course.
1. I understand that any data, materials, or information presented, disclosed, discussed, or disseminated is confidential.
2. I will not record any part of the course in any way, including audio, video, photographic, hand-written only personal notes or other recording.